Our Marketing intern will assist our Advertising Sales Representative and Photographer in creating and updating our marketing materials. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Collecting data about our readers and subscribers
- Using said data to create advertising packages and marketing materials
- Helping with the weekly email blast
- Keeping the event calendar accurate and up to date
- Assisting in event planning and other duties as necessary.
- Graphic design experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in WordPress and coding is also a plus
- 5 hours per week to dedicate to this project
Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply. Must be studying marketing, communications, graphic design, or a similar field.
This is an unpaid internship but has the potential to turn into a paying position for the right person. We are also willing to arrange school credit if applicable.
A cover letter and resume are required to apply for this internship. Submitting work samples is also encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org